Thursday, July 23, 2009

You Asked: Ciara out & About in LA


CiCi has been all over lately rocking her new haircut and new found fashion edge. Ciara has never been one that I focused on for fashion reasons much but lately she has caught my eye. I'm a big fan of this type of look, even though I've clearly seen it before on RiRi, it's still hot. One of my lovely readers wants to get this look and I'm always happy to help!

Jess, I love reading your blog and I am so happy you're back! I wanted to know if you could help me with this outfit Ciara has on in the pic (attached). She is really changing her style but I want this look for myself. Head to toe. Can you give me a few suggestions as to how to capture it? I especially love her blouse! Thanks! -Kristy V., Los Angeles

After a little research, I was able to come up with this for you Kristy:


A very cute batwing sleeve blouse from Elizabeth & James will really help you get the same look as Ciara. The James Balloon Shirt is roomy, cotton (perfect for summer), and very stylish. It can be worn multiple ways too! It retails for $225.00.


Pair that with Charley 5.0 tie dye denim jeans and the Alexander McQueen Zip Front Shoe Boots and we have a winner! The look is very versatile, as you can change up the jeans for a pair of leggings, a skirt or shorts for a very summery feel. I think a white blouse and denim is timeless!

Good luck and I hope you are able to "Get the Look!" :)

No comments: