Friday, July 31, 2009

Style Spotlight: Rachel Roy

This is a very beautiful woman who I feel has not had her time to shine. The pieces from her line are amazing, but I don't feel like she embraces the woman she is all the way. I am loving the color I have been seeing from her lately and I love that we can actually see her shape! Granted I love the trench coat as a dress she's known for, but variety us really what I live for!

I am loving this jacket which is or either looks Chanel inspired, the torn jean is right up my alley lately and the clutch is killing! I could have gone for a more bold shoe, but it doesn't hurt the look. 

I am also loving her in the harem pant, it's really very nice on her, as we all know it can be truly unflattering! I love the shoe (I want to say they're YSL), and the leather jacket is hot with it. I also love how she threw in the camel colored clutch to pick up on the shoe. Very hot!

I can't wait to see what else she'll be giving us in the coming months!

No comments: