Friday, January 9, 2009

Jessica Simpson loves her doggy!

I think the Louis Vuitton dog carrier was popularized mostly by JESSICA SIMPSON during the taping of her reality show "Newlyweds" with former husband Nick Lachey. She just haaad to have the carrier and when the puppy grew, she went back and got the bigger case. 

But it looks as if Simpson has moved on from her LV obsession, and gravitated toward another high end designer. She was recently spotted in the airport with NFL baller boyfriend carrying her beloved Daisy (I think that's the name) in a Gucci dog carrier.
Now I have never even seen this before, and I must admit...it's pretty dope. She probably had it specially made for her, which is cool too. Daisy is damn lucky! I wish someone would carry me around in thousand dollar bags all day! :)

No comments: