Friday, January 9, 2009

My Picks: Right off the Pages of GQ


I am loving the desire men have lately to step it up a notch. The tailored look really does it for me!
                 
Of course there's DIDDY, in his gray suit, with a vest. He is actually wearing a plaid dress shirt and checkered tie. If you would have just explained that to me, I'd definitely say it would look horrible but it works here. Very nice Mr. Combs!
                  
Rising star, NATE PARKER attended the People's Choice Awards in all black and I think it's nearly impossible to go wrong with this look. It always looks so clean and polished, even when one opts for no tie!

TYRESE attended his birthday party recently also looking suited and booted. And from the looks of things, the checkered tie and patterned shirt is the thing to do. I'll be on the lookout for that.

No comments: