Monday, January 12, 2009

Golden Globes: My Picks

Everyone stepped out in their best last night as they graced the red carpet of the Golden Globe awards. So many people did features on it, I don;t want to go into too much detail about who wore what so I'll just give you my favs. I also love long and flowy soo, that'll explain my choices. 

BEYONCE wore Elie Saab and looked gorgeous. Thought it was a bit predictable, I still loved it.

SELMA HAYEK was busting out in a  Bottega Veneta, but rightfully so. She looks amazing and I love the fit!

KATE BECKINSALE left me in awe when she wore this gorgeous J. Mendel gown. I love the detail on the neckline, very soft and whispy!

JENNIFER LOPEZ was a blast from the past when she wore another plunging neckline, but cliche or not, I love it! It's sexy and fun! 

My winner for the night, overall was KATE WINSLET in this Yves Saint Laurent dress. Fabulously chic and classy! 

No comments: