Monday, September 8, 2008

I Love My.....Feathers!

It's a feather frenzy, as these ladies were all spotted at recent events rocking feathers. All different shades and all different styles. I always love a few feathers on the red carpet, it spices the place up a bit!

Singer and actress CHRISTINA MILIAN wore feathers to both the MTV Video Music Awards and to the Pepsi Afterparty.

She wore a very cute and different deep blue and silver dress to the VMA'S and then changed into a shiny lighter blue strapless number by the end of the night. She said she wanted tot try something and I think she accomplished that.

SOLANGE took a risk at the 2008 Fashion Rocks Concert voicing that there was no better place to take a risk than at this show. She caught a lot of blank stares and frowns for this one, but I thought it was absolutely gorgeous. I love it and it's so beautifully designed. Very artistic.

Last but not least, a girl who seems to infiltrate almost every one of my posts is RIHANNA. She stepped out in New York after he Fashion Rocks performance in this black corset an feathered skirt. I like the look and she obvious likes this corset as she's been spotted in it two other times in the past.

No comments: