Thursday, July 17, 2008

It's Coming: IKAT Print


The IKAT print is classic, and will pretty much always be around in fashion and is slowly but surely pushing it's way to the front of the scene once again. JASLENE, one of the America's Next Top Model champions wore this Ikat dress to an MLB party. I love the print, especially for summer and I am definitely loving the dress that JASLENE has on in particular. Ikat is defined as "a style of weaving that uses a resist dyeing process similar to tie-dye on either the warp or weft before the threads are woven to create a pattern or design." Pretty creative right? Anyway, it makes for an amazing result as you can see. Here are a few more pieces featuring the design. ps. I got a peek at the Lauren Conrad collection while I was interning and I'm pretty sure this is something we can expect from her this Holiday Season. ;)

No comments: