Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Hotness: My Picks of the Week


I was actually digging both of the outfits the sisters of NINA SKY had on, but I particularly like the ensemble the sister to the left has on. The elastic stretch snake belt would not be one to strike me as one I'd like, but it looks very cute with this American Apparel Tank that EVA also wore a while back, and the black skirt is cute too!


GABRIELLE UNION
looked adorable at the party celebrating KIMORA'S "Fabuloisty" line for Juniors that will e sold exclusively at JC Penny's....I know, but hey, money is money right? I love the length on this dress and the the shoes are also hot! They are YSL satin Tribute Sandals, and they retail for $775.00. Cutsie!


CASSIE is absolutely gorgeous and I have recently come to the conclusion that I dig her style. It took me a while because I had to get enough glimpses of different outfits on different occasion and....me likey. She wears the limited edition "I Love New York" GUCCI Boston bag, a pair of jeans, weaved leather belt, hi-top dunks, jeans and my fav part of the outfit by far: her Kate Moss shirt by Hellz-Bellz.


KERI HILSON looked super cute when she visited TRL this week. I love the pink satin shorts with that belt. She is wearing a pair of YSL Tribute pumps, which look amazing with the cute sumer look. Definitely one of my fav looks for her by far.



Here are some looks I thought were pretty cute that I came across in the past week.

1 comment:

Fabianna (H.Finn Jewelry) said...

Cassie is so gorgeous! And has the sickest style! So jealous, but where does she get the moola for that? She had like one song...