Thursday, July 3, 2008

I Love My.....

....GIVENCHY Strappy Open Toe Ankle Bootie!!!

Ok, so this shoe has completely taken over in the past month! I saw them pop up on TRACEE ELLIS ROSS first and of course I took notice, but now they are everywhere! They can really spice a look up, or dress it down, however you want to spin them. I knew this style of shoe was going to get popular, and not to say "I told you so"...but I did, lol.


LAUREN LONDON
at the BET awards last week, pairing the shoe with a Yellow Bubble dress.

CASSIE wore hers with a Pencey Cummberbund Dress, looking very fabulous might I add.

Victoria's Secret model, and reported new fling of KANYE, SELITA EBANKS wore hers for a night out in New York City while attending "The Wackness." She paired the must have shoes with a leather skirt and a blazer that featured leather lapels. I am loving everything about this look, including her new haircut!

Also at the BET awards was TLC member T-BOZ (Tionne Watkins) wearing the booties with a black dress that I thought was very cute, but just not with these shoes. I see these shoes as perfect matches for short party dresses, like Lauren or Cassie wore them with.

The shoes retail for $995 and are available at SHOPBOP.COM

No comments: