Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Fashionable Duos: Suits and Sexy Dresses

Well, this is my first post since coming off of vacation and I'm happy to be back! Some very fun fashionable events happened while I was gone, and please believe I was right on top of everything. I don't want to bore you by recapping all of the things I've missed, so I'll just pick up where the most recent events left off.

JADA PINKETT & WILL SMITH are simply fabulous! I love everything about their style, and they compliment each other so well.
WILL in this black suit and navy tie, that fits him ever so well, along with JADA in this green peacock inspired dress. I love this classy polished look on both of them!

Next is JANET JACKSON and JERMAINE DUPRI, who were hitting up just about every fashion show in Paris last week. I love this skirt she has on and the YSL Leopard Tribute pumps don't hurt either! :) JD rocks a casual look here, dressing up a t-shirt and jeans with a blazer that accents Janet's bag. Loves it!

One of my new favorite couples, (despite the fact that LANCE was my newest celebrity crush, lol) EVA MARCILLE & LANCE GROSS looked absolutely amazing at the NAACP Theater awards. Her dress is adorable and so season perfect, while GROSS wears this gray suit that I swear he was made to wear. They are, at least in my opinion, one of the most beautiful couples in Black Hollywood.

In a "blacked out" look, actor FOREST WHITAKER and his wife KEISHA WHITAKER attended Nelson Mandela's 90th Birthday party, which is amazing by the way! Happy Birthday! Although I don't dig KEISHA'S thin to the point that she looks sick look, she is rocking that dress! They didn't do too much with the look and I think that's what I like about it. Very good look for the both of them.

No comments: