Thursday, January 24, 2008

For My Fellas/I Love My.....

...LOUIS VUITTON SCARF!

Scarves have become a very big part of everyone's wardrobe's this fall. Every winter is getting colder, and I think this calls for the necessary additions to keep us all warm. A scarf that I have seen more than a couple of times in the past few weeks is the Louis Vuitton scarf. It's a little too busy for me, I like solids. But JERMAINE DUPRI, DJ JUS SKE, New York's go to DJ, and YOUNG JEEZY, prefer the monogrammed pieces. DUPRI & JEEZY really went the extra mile, wearing the matching beanie. This hat was also seen on Bow Wow and T.I. last year. I like the one Young Jeezy is pictured in, it looks better in black and gray, and I also think he's cute, lol. No but seriously, the black and gray is the way to go, at least in my opinion.

No comments: