Monday, January 14, 2008

Genuinely Gorgeous Gowns!

This weekend was the BET Honors ceremony, featuring the Black elite in the entertainment industry. The women looked absolutely amazing as they threw on their flowing gowns featuring vibrant colors and styles. I don't have a favorite, simply because I can't really choose, they all look great. However, if I had to absolutely choose it would be between Ms. Tyra Banks and Keri Washington. Here's a look at the beautiful gowns of the night.

First is TYRA BANKS in a very dramatic strapless dress, trimmed in black feathers with a very busy pattern. As complicated as the look sounds, TYRA actually pulls it off. I'm so happy she decided to wear this hairstyle rather than the bangs we keep seeing her in, I actually like her forehead, it is part of what makes her beautiful! This dress is gorgie and it is obvious why she ended up on this little post, she looks amazing!

Next is KERRY WASHINGTON who is one of the best dressed stars in Hollywood, though I think many fail to notice her skills. Here she has on a very beautiful greenish blue dress that reminds me of styles we have seen on JLo and Ashanti. I love the way the dress falls and especially the design. It is absolutely glamorous and the embellished waist and arm complete the look. I love it! A lot!

Wearing a dress that looks like it could have come from the same collection is sleek and sexy singer ALICIA KEYS. The hot pink dress features a bejeweled neckline, and she chose the perfect hairstyle to help show off the fabulous dress!

Last but not least in a royal blue v-neck dress, is Miss VIVICA A. FOX. She looks amazing! The jeweled neckline adds to the simple dress, but I'm not so sure about the shoes. I can't really see them very clearly but from what I can see, I don't think I like them. However I do like the hair and makeup on Fox. She is looking better and better these days.

No comments: