Friday, January 11, 2008

COVER ME BADD: February Issues

Here's a look at the upcoming issues of a few Magazine's I read.

First, one of my favorite mags ESSENCE features TYRA BANKS in a double cover feature. One is a head shot (pictured), while the other is more of a body shot. She looks amazing and this is said to be one of the most intimate interviews the supermodel turned millionaire mogul has ever had. Here's a snippet:
"I’d go to work and women would be crying in my arms on the talk show, but then I’d go home and put my key in my door and… nothing: no friends, no husband, no children. I feel so full when I’m at work but so empty when I come home."


The next issue is from InStyle featuring the first pics of HALLE'S baby bump. She is glowing and I love the spread. She looks sincerely happy and I'm happy for her.

This lady is definitely on the comeback, with her new single "Feedback" taking over the airwaves and getting great responses from critics. JANET JACKSON is featured on the cover of the new issue of BILLBOARD magazine. She looks beautiful, playing on her high cheekbones and skinny little waist. Loving it! Go go JANET!

Now there was some discrepancies as to whether this was the actual cover for FHM, it's an out of country issue, but it features RIHANNA with nothing more than the accessory she popularized with her 2007 hit "Unbrella." She looks good, and the spread is even more steamy featuring pics of the songstress with nothing but splashes of water on her....mimicking the 19 year old beauty taking a shower. But you have to purchase the mag to catch all of that action, enjoy!

Last but not least is expectant mommy JENNIFER LOPEZ on the cover of HARPERS BAZAAR wearing a very pretty lemon colored dress. JLo's layout is very exotic and has a jungle theme. It's the Spring fashion issue and having already read it, I must say that it features some amazing pieces from the high end designers we all love: LANVIN, LOUBOUTIN, GUCCI, HERMES, FENDI, BALLY....you get the point! To make a long story short, if you don't already subscribe, I recommend heading to the magazine rack and grabbing one!

No comments: