Saturday, January 19, 2008

Bag Lady: Gucci Hysteria!


As most people who know me know.....I love big bags! So Gucci has truly been making my mouth drop with it's recent additions to it's Spring/Summer line. The newest eye candy that has me drooling is the "Hysteria." Given the proper name, the bag has people in a craze! As of right now the waiting list is so long you aren't expected to receive your bag until April 2008. If you can wait that long, head over to Gucci.com to pre-order yours now. Here are the specifics according to GUCCI:
'Hysteria' large top handle bag with double handles, detachable shoulder strap, magnetic snap closure, metal gucci crest detail, and inside zip, cell phone and pda pockets. 18.5"L x 16.5"H.


The one pictured is black python, which retails for $4350 and it is also available in black patent leather for $1950, much more reasonable, but maybe not as attractive. Whichever you choose, I'm sure you'll be satisfied...happy shopping!

No comments: