Saturday, November 3, 2007

Go-Go Gadget: Portable Beat Maker!


For all you hip hop heads...well I take that back; for all you music heads in general, beat-making has been made easy as 1,2,3....literally! For those of you with iPhone's, there is an application you can purchase called the "MPC 500" that allows you to make beats on your phone!




I spotted this on Mr. KANYE WESTS' blog and I thought it was pretty cool. Instead of lugging that big machine that is used to make beats, or the LV Backpack with all your beats in it, you can do it right on your phone with the touch screen and fit it all in our pocket! I'm telling you, I don't know what is next...all this technology is so amazing. I would love to try this out, because I love experiment and playing with songs/tracks. No word on how much the application costs, but I'm pretty sure it's not cheap; however if you are in the music biz I think the investment is well worth it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Technology truly is an inescapable aspect of our daily lives, and I can say with 99% certainty that we have passed the point of no return in our relationship with technology.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Societal concerns aside... I just hope that as technology further advances, the possibility of downloading our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's a fantasy that I daydream about all the time.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/16129580/does-the-r4-or-r4i-work-with-the-new-ds]R4[/url] DS Ting2)

Anonymous said...

Interesting post... Looks like flash memory is really beginning to become more popular. Hopefully we'll start seeing a drop in solid state harddisk prices real soon. $5 32 gigabyte Micro SDs for your Nintendo DS flash card... sounds good to me!

(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://will-the-r4-r4i-work.wetpaint.com/]R4i DS[/url] R4Net)

Anonymous said...

Interesting story as for me. I'd like to read more about that theme. The only thing I would like to see here is a few photos of any devices.
David Kripke
Phone jammer