Sunday, November 4, 2007

Cover Me Badd: Michael & Keyshia Surprise Us All



Surprise, surprise! Both MICHAEL JACKSON and KEYSHIA COLE pose for the covers of a few of our fav Black Magazines. Michael is talking about his children, his life in the spotlight and his career/comeback. I love Michael, like he was my own daddy! lol And he will always be the greatest there ever is/was in my opinion. I will be reading this, I'm curious to know what's been up with him lately.





Cole, who is usually adamant about not being portrayed as a sex symbol in efforts to keep the focus on her voice threw all that out of the window...along with her clothes for the cover of the December's VIBE magazine. She does it very classy, not exposing too much, and that gaze off into nowhere makes it look like a piece of artwork. It's a little similar to the album art for her latest effort "Just Like You." I think she looks great, if you've got it flaunt it! I'm curious to see the actual spread, we'll all see soon!

No comments: