Friday, October 26, 2007

Who Wore What: Ladies on the Red Carpet


It seems that short dresses are in. Here are a few people who rocked them successfully....at least in my opinion.

Here we have ALICIA KEYS on the red carpet for the Black Ball. It reminds me of a dress from 'Ghita' the dress line of Kanye's fiance. I like this dress, it's very cute and simple. I believe it is from Custo but don't quote me on that. It is very similar to a dress Trina posed in for an upcoming magazine spread which I also think is very cute.


Next is KERRY WASHINGTON once again with a gold and silver sequin dress. I am loving this dress, it is very busy but at the same time the eye-catching designs add to the appeal of the dress. I want it!

Both at the premiere of "Somebody Help Me" are TIA MOWRY and BROOKLYN SUDANO. The women look amazing! I really really like Tia's dress. The pattern is so beautiful, I love the colors! I am "iffy" about the boots, but I think it worked, I would have loved to see the dress with a cute pair of strappy sandals, flats or heels. Sudano's long sleeved satin dress was a very deep blue, accompanied by an equally deep neckline. I like the dress, but would have once again gone with different shoes. Pumps are so safe, and I'm a fan of taking chances. Looking good ladies!

No comments: