Friday, October 26, 2007

Fashionable Duos: Classy Couples


Here are a few couples that I thought accented each other well, and were especially fashionable. First is LAILA ALI and her husband an awards ceremony celebrating women athletes. The dress is cute, I love the color and his tie matched perfectly.

Next up are IMAN and DAVID BOWIE. They win my vote for best overall. I absolutely love this dress. The color is amazing and the detail on the neckline makes the dress. His suit was absolutely fab, looking as if it were freshly from Savile Row (if you don't know what that is...raise your fashion IQ, lol). And again....I'm really feeling that dress!

Rumored couple MARQUES HOUSTON and actress JENNIFER FREEMAN kept it casual at the premiere of their new horror movie "Somebody Help Me." I like the look together but I don't think the looks would have done anything for me independently of one another. Her dress is simple, and I think it's interesting that she chose red shoes and clutch to change up the look a bit. I'm undecided about it, but it's not bad. Houston on the other hand, wore a shirt that matched Freeman's dress pairing it with jeans, dress shoes, opting for a somewhat oversized black blazer. I don't think I like the "baggy" look....especially since tailored is "in." Also....the chest exposure is not something I find particularly attractive. However as I said before: they make a cute couple, both fashionably ans physically.

Another very stylish couple: TOM & KATIE CRUISE. Her little strapless number is so adorable, and I am loving the shape of the dress. The "poof" makes her look like a little princess. Tom...as usual, is stylish with his tailored suit.

Last but not least we have KERRY WASHINGTON and COMMON on the set of TRL this week. He is promoting his new single and his role in American Gangster. She is wearing a red eyelet thigh-length dress, while common rocks one of his signature hats with a t-shirt, vest, and jeans. They look cute together! xoxo

No comments: