Friday, October 26, 2007

The Hotness: Black and White Frenzy!

So as I was doing my usual browsing of the pictures from this week...I noticed a commonality, or a trend if you will. It seemed that Black and White were the colors to wear. Whether it be a short dress a long dress or a suit, black and white were the prominent colors of selection this week.

Starting with the dresses, we have JENNIFER HUSDON in New York wearing a very cute white halter dress with a black belt at the waist-line along with black shoes and a black clutch. Next is GOLDEN BROOKS in a very cute black and white cocktail dress, going with black tights, black clutch, and both her and my favorite YSL pumps. I love how the dress is ruffled at the bottom and she looks "gorie!" Me likey! Lastly is CIARA at one of her many her birthday parties that are to take place this weekend. At this particular party, which took place at Nikki Beach in New York, she wore a form fitting strapless black dress trimmed at the top in white. She looks beautiful!

Next up, we have the suits and the pants. JAY-Z wore a black and white suits to the 4th annual Black Ball: "Keep a Child Alive" event. I personally don't like the look; the jacket makes the suit look cheap. The white buttons are not hot! What happened Jay? I always loved your swagger & style...but I'm going to have to pass on it this time. At the same event, ALICIA KEYS blessed the stage with her presence in a black shirt and pants, with a white denim blazer and white belt. I like it, she's such a beauty! JANET JACKSON also went with the black and white, keeping up the preppy look she has been rocking lately. I like the look, the high waist, wide-leg slack are very cute, and she tops the loook off with a black beret (pictured with Rashida Jones). The last person in the "black and white frenzy" is KELLY ROWLAND who was out and about doing promotional appearances. Here she is pictured at the Virgin megastore in a pair of black high waist wide leg slacks, white long-sleeved blouse with a black beret. This look is pretty similar to Janet's and I love them both! xoxo

No comments: