Thursday, September 24, 2009

Fashion Week Part 2

New York Fashion Week is officially over and the fashion greats have moved on to London but I just wanted to share some of the pieces that stood out for me. There are way too many to choose from so here are the few I could select:


Donna Karan - The rouching is to die for and I am loving the mix between workplace appropriate and sexy in this piece. I want it for my closet!

Halston - I mean, it's very hard to go wrong with Halston. The flowy pieces are so angelic to me and I am loving the colors for Spring. This piece in particular is one I am gunning for for my birthday. *fingers crossed*

Badgley Mischka - I am always down for a laid-back look and this is IT! I love the loose fitting pants and the white blouse is perfect! Her swag also adds a lot to the look but I think this is one I may try with my harem pants and a nice white top.

No comments: