Thursday, July 2, 2009

My thoughts.....


So since the passing of the great Micheal Jackson, things have just been different. It affected me so deeply, I had no clue it would feel this way. That how powerful MJ is, it felt as if I'd lost a family member; a sentiment I've heard so many others share.

I've always been an MJ lover since I can remember, there will never be another MJ and I believe his legacy will live on forever....

No other artist can accomplish what he has and I think the biggest difference between a lot of other artists and Michael is that they are doing it for different reasons. Micheal truly has a mission: to heal the world and make it a better place. The fact that the world is so cold and distant literally brought this man to tears...literally.

I will forever miss MJ and I will do my best to pass his important, impact and legacy on to the little ones so they may continue to do the same!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where did you find that pix? He was so beautiful! A man gone but the spirit and the music will always remain...Love you MJ.

Liane