Tuesday, June 16, 2009

You Asked: Rihanna's Leggings

YOU ASKED: "Can you tell me more about those leggings that Rihanna has on in your Look of the Moment section?" The silver ones....she's so high-maintenance I'm sure I can't afford them! But I'd like to know anyway...thanks! - Kammie, Atl.

Kammie, I also like this whole look, but I'm especially loving the leggings like you. You're wrong about one thing though: they are not going to cost you an arm and a leg. You can sooo grab this look for youself. Check it out:


Hers are by LnA and go for $78.00 but I've got my eye on the ones from American Apparel. They're a little different because they are ribbed, but I like them just the same and they're about half the price at $36.00. I hope I helped!

As always, if you have any questions, send them to me and I'll do my best to answer them and find out any info I can! :)

No comments: