Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I need a blazer.....


I have been on the hunt for the perfect blazer for a while now and I have not had any luck. I think I'm going to end up just having to get one and have it tailored. I want it fitted and I want the sleeves to be a little too short...but in a cute way, lol. Here are some of the most recent blazers I've seen and I'm loving, I like HALLE'S the best. Her leather pants are to die for and I need those pumps in my life!

RIHANNA wore a white blazer which I thought was pretty hot, dressed down with the heather gray shirt and JBrand tie dye jeans (are these making a comeback?).

She also rocked a very cute black one over her dress during a recent visit to Carol's Daughter Foot Spa.


I'm really digging this blazer from Preen Hawk wool blazer but I'm not shelling out close to one thousand dollars for it....instead I think I'll hit up some of the local flea markets, vintage shops and discount stores, then head over to get it tailored.

I think this is a key piece in any woman's wardrobe as it is truly versatile and can be worn a myriad of ways. Pair it with jeans and heels and you're still fabulously stylish, even a denim skit will make the look work. Wear it to work with slacks or a pencil skirt; wear it on top of a bright dress for a night out on the town....there are so many looks you can accomplish with this one piece.

1 comment:

Fabianna (H.Finn Jewelry) said...

that preen one is seriously amazing! i got my perfect one from Theory, they have great blazers! miss ya!