Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Hotness: Rip The Runway 2009

So BET aired their annual fashion show concert last night and a part of me was impressed while the other part was left wanting more....


JOY BRYANT and DEREK LUKE had a mini Antwone Fisher reunion as the shows hosts and I was a little bored with them. I liked Lauren London and Nelly last year better.


TOCARRA blessed the stage along with every other past ANTM contestant! I mean I saw girls from like 4 seasons ago! At least they're getting some work...I'm not mad at them! She is pictured with The Dream Rockin That Thing.


The big girls stepped out and represented well. I know this show usually includes them, but this year they rocked swimsuits! And they had the most attitude and uumph on the catwalk! I loved it!


Some of the other designers included Korto, who was recently a finalist on Project Runway, Byron Lars, Johnny Vincent, and Akoo. To get the full list, look at more fashions and get backstage access visit www.bet.com/riptherunway

No comments: