Sunday, November 30, 2008

You Asked: Lance Gross' Jacket

One of my lovely readers Hajah asked:

I was wondering if you could PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me. LANCE GROSS, Eva Pigford's boyfriend, did
a photoshoot with Derek Blanks and he has on a brown leather jacket in one of
the photos. He looks great and I want to send this jacket to my brother for
Christmas who is actually in the army in Iraq. I was wondering if you would know
how I would go about finding who makes it.


Okay Hajah, this is a hard one but I'll do my best to give you some great suggestions! Though I was not able to find the exact jacket worn by Gross there are some very stylish and affordable alternatives!




These are the best alternatives I could come up with, I hope I helped! Let me know how it all turns out!

No comments: