Monday, November 10, 2008

I'm Into: Fur Vests

I like this look, and I'm not really a fur person but I am feeling this look. I love animals, so of course I'm interested in a faux fur vest, that looks just as good of course. I noticed this vest on RACHEL ZOE while watching the Rachel Zoe Project, and if you know this woman, you know she's the fur queen! I was particularly interested in her vest, specifically her Jenni Kayne genuine Coyote fur vest. I also noticed this vest on one of the OLSEN TWINS, who rocked it almost identical to Zoe. They look so much alike, it's almost hard to tell them apart. I am really digging this look, and KATE MOSS makes a animal friendly version. It's not as fluffly, but it will get the job done.
Unfortunately, everything she produces for TopShop sells out in minutes, so good luck getting your hands on one!


I put together a look of how I'd wear my fur vest, what do you think? What would you pair yout vest up with (assuming that you'd wear one at all)?
*Peep the Givenchy Nightingale bag I threw in! I want this bag sooo bad!

No comments: