Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I love My....


...YSL Pumps!! So many of these ladies have been spotted in these shoes. I really want to get my hands on a pair! I love the hidden platform, it's such acute shoe! There are various versions of the YSL Tribute pump, and they include the round toe Yves Saint Laurent pumps, the platform pull-on boot, the YSL patent boot mid-length, and the suede round toe platform (all pictured above). I first noticed the fabulous shoe in Naomi's YSL ad campaign for Fall 08' on one of my favorite blogs! Some fans of the round toe pumps include SOLANGE, DANIA RAMIREZ, JUNE AMBROSE, and BRANDY.
The YSL Platform Pull on boot is also very popular and has been spotted on RAVEN SYMONE, JENNIFER LOPEZ, ERYKAH BADU and of course NAOMI.
The shoe is very hot and is obviously the "it" shoe of the moment. However, this is a trend I don't mind seeing on the red carpet over and over. If I had the money in my pocket, I'd go for the round-toe pump in black, just because it's more versatile, and I'd definitely want to get my money's worth!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have awesome taste..! Those shoes are fabulous.