Just for the hell of it, here is what's blasting on my iPod speaker dock:
1. Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It) by BEYONCE....I have managed to learn the entire video. Was I sore the next day? Absolutely, but was it worth it? YES!
2. Go Girl by CIARA....this song grew on me and now I can't turn it off. Now learning this video is damn near impossible; levitating splits on chairs, jumping into splits from tables?! Needless to say, I moved on, lol.
3. Superhuman by CHRIS BROWN & KERI HILSON....I gotta get my sing on and this song does the job! I can sing both parts loud enough so that I actually sound good to myself. :)
- I feel a great mascara can open the eye and instantly make you look as though you’ve have a good night’s sleep, even when that is not the case. I use 2-3 coats of Lancome Fatale on the top, bottom, and also on the back of the top lashes.
- Because of my Indian ancestry, I love darkly rimmed eyes – a messy eye adds a sexy yet natural look to a classic outfit. To make the eyes smoky, I use Revlon’s Luxurious Color Kohl eyeliner in Black Truffle on the inside of the lids.
- Bright lipstick is a way to quickly pop an outfit and freshen up a look a la Ava Gardner in “The Barefoot Contessa.” My favorite bright is MAC’s Morange lipstick – it’s a great way to add a twist to a classic look.
- Another way to make your face pop is to fill in the eyebrows. I use Bobbi Brown’s eye shadow in Navajo.
Courtesy of TheGloss.com