Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My Top 3 Songs of the Moment:

Just for the hell of it, here is what's blasting on my iPod speaker dock:
1. Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It) by BEYONCE....I have managed to learn the entire video. Was I sore the next day? Absolutely, but was it worth it? YES!
2. Go Girl by CIARA....this song grew on me and now I can't turn it off. Now learning this video is damn near impossible; levitating splits on chairs, jumping into splits from tables?! Needless to say, I moved on, lol.
3. Superhuman by CHRIS BROWN & KERI HILSON....I gotta get my sing on and this song does the job! I can sing both parts loud enough so that I actually sound good to myself. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like Go Girl =)

Anonymous said...

lol how did you even manage learning the dance to single ladies