Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Ludacris rocks the Damier Graphite collection from Louis Vuitton


Rapper LUDACRIS attended the V103 Soul Session for Robin Thicke and Monica wearing two pieces from the coveted Louis Vuitton Damier Graphite collection. He wore the low-top sneakers along with the "Leoh" man-bag.


Honestly, to me it looks like Luda is trying a little too hard, as we are completely aware that we haven't seen him in a man bag before and it just looks out of place. What does he have in there I wonder. I could have gone for just the shoes, nix the bag. Anyways, he was sure to be one of the first people to rock it, as I'm sure we'll see many more.

*And on a side note: can we focus on the fabulosity that is Monica right now? Chick is looking amazing and I'm loving both that jewelry and that jacket.

No comments: