Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Gray Suits: IN!

I am loving the gray suit! Black is so safe and white is usually a little too much and hard to accessorize as far as ties and belts and shoes go without looking like you are attending church. But don't get me wrong...white can be done, but with much more effort than the effortless gray suit. Check out some of the latest men to rock a stylish gray suit.

USHER knows what time it in his tailor made gray suit, opting for the unbuttoned, tieless look. Loving it!


DON CHEADLE
wore a gray suit to the Traitor movie premiere, and while he decided to go for the tie, I can't say I'm loving it. It seems to be too much like he's headed to the office for me.

Crooner ROBIN THICKE was out and about, making an appearance in his gray suit, paired with black sneakers and taking a page out of Usher's book, an unbuttoned, tieless shirt too. I love the pendant he has resting on his chest. It's so Robin!

Last but not least, Meagan Good's boy toy, and professional foot ball player THOMAS JONES went out for his birthday wearing a gray suit, paired with light blue. He threw on a light blue shirt, tie and handkerchief to complete his look. Meagan better look out....hmmmm, lol!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice suit dude I think you need also try cowboy boot for your great style.