Thursday, August 7, 2008

Style Showdown: Beyonce vs. Keyshia



This edition of the Style Showdown features the Drawstring Tote Adorned with reversible sequins. I first noticed BEYONCE wearing hers earlier in the year covered in CHANEL from head to toe but the most recent sighting of the bag on her arm was when she was out and about on a shopping spree in LA. She wore the bag with a short sleeve leather jacket, 3/4 sleeve satin shirt and a very cute "Bee" necklace with jeans and sandals.

KEYSHIA wore the bad to her mother Frankie's birthday celebration in Atlanta. She matched the bag up with a black layered spagghetti strapped top and a pair of jeans.

I like B's version of the ensemble and I definitely like that bag!

1 comment:

Don said...

I think beyonce has Keyshia Cole beat on style - Beyonce has more resource and elegance, at times. But I am CRAZY about Keyshia Cole. She's more of my type.