Saturday, August 23, 2008

Please Retire It: Elizabeth & James Feather Vest


We have really seen way too much of this vest on the Hollywood's ladies in the past month! Quite frankly, I am sick of it and would love for them to move on to something that hasn't been worn bye everyone else.

While I'm sure the PR people over at Elizabeth & James aren't too upset about it, it really bothers me. I know it's a hot statement piece, but when you see it worn so much, that should be a red flag to stay away from it! The people on my radar who have worn it so far include Cassie, Rihanna and Amerie, and now Aubrey of Danity Kane....and as far as I'm concerned she wore it the worst. Wearing the white one is taking a risk in itself, and the black looks so much better, but either way, I want to see this vest disappear quick! Please Retire It!!

I especially hated the way Aubrey paired it with these boots! It is not a good look. And I swear this chick has had some work done, although she denied it on the Wendy show last week...mmmmhhmm, yeah.

No comments: