Thursday, August 21, 2008

Cassie's Official Girl Get-Up


While the song and video are among my favorites in both categories, I must say that the styling on this video is out of this world. As we all know, this chick can wear anything with that itsy bitsy frame of hers, and the sexy yet tasteful ensembles featured in this video showcase that. Some of my fav pieces from the video include:


Louis Vuitton Monogram Pulp Weekender bag she rocks with a white jacket that shows off her toned tummy along with the Givenchy booties that wrap all the way up the leg (pictured on models).


She also serves Diddy, opps! I mean the actor in the video, his walking papers, in the same hot pink dress she wore to the 2008 BET awards.


CASSIE also wore a pair of earrings that I'm pretty sure are from GIRLPROPS. They are the Plexi Lightning Bolt Earrings, and only cost 9.99.

As for the rest of the video, she keeps it very Aaliyah-esque; baring her belly with baggy pants, paired with clean dance moves.

1 comment:

Wes said...

This girl is gettin' hotter by the minute... I haven't seen the vid or heard the song yet but everything else looks like its on point.