Thursday, August 21, 2008

Double Takes: Dawn's Chloe Shoes


DAWN of Danity Kane loves her ChloƩ Strappy Shoe Boot! They are very cute and I posted on them a while back when I first saw them earlier in the year. I love the way the heel is made and the overall shoe is just hot.

They retail for about $740. Dawn rocked them on two separate occasions, very different each time. First she dressed them up with a colorful satin dress, which I can't say I'm loving but a second time around she scored some points in my book with a more casual look.

A simple white top, stonewashed skinny jeans, and retro shades complete her look. I personally love the shoe and would def grab it if they were in my budget....but right now they're not, so...moving on. lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These shoes are not for me