Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I Just Don't Know......


This is a little addition I'm going to make to my blog called obviously "I Just Don't Know." It will feature outfits that I'm just not too sure about. In other words, something is wrong with the look, but I just can't place a definite finger on it. I'll do my best to point it out, but ultimately: I just don't know.

This edition features BEYONCE last night @ the Glow in the Dark concert with her husband (yeah, I said it) JAY-Z. The best part of the outfit is the Louboutin's, but I am just not feeling the rest of it. I don't know why she insists on wearing the performance tights while out and about, especially these gold sparkle ones. The bubble skirt is not flattering, and I'm just not digging it. The blouse is cool and the jacket...maybe. There's just something off here, what do you think it is?

No comments: