Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Hotness: Party Dress Picks!

It's about that time....well at least for me it is: PARTY TIME! I have one more final left in my undergrad college career, so if that's not reason to celebrate I don't know what it. I will be going to numerous shin-digs, and not to mention my fav season is approaching: SUMMER! So I will definitely be one that's out and about in these next few months. So this week I spotted a few very cute party dresses and thought I'd post them on here! Check it out!

KELLY ROWLAND
wore this Donna Karan origami-pleated dress in a beautiful Cobalt blue to the Sex & the City Movie London premiere.

DANIA RAMIREZ must have been taking style tips from her bestie KELIS. This bright pink strapless dress is very Heatherette, and I love the ruffles under the skirt. Hot look!

Natalie Portman @ the Cannes Film Festival in this purple ruffled number.

Last but not least is JASLENE, winner of America's Next Top Model cycle 8. I am truly in love with this dress! I love the way it is designed around the neck/chest area. The ruffles add so much character and the color (plum) is adorable! My fav of the 4 by far!

No comments: