Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I Love My.....

....GLADIATOR SANDALS! I told you they were coming!

A post I did back in March featured the Gladiator Sandals as something that I thought was "Coming" and soon to be very popular. Since then, no doubt, I've seen them on a few of our favs.

Of course RIHANNA is always on top of the popular trends if she isn't starting them herself. She is pictured here at the LAX airport with a pair of bronzed metallic Gladiator sandals with black cigarette jeans and a Marilyn Monroe shirt.


Next is one of my fav fashionista's LINDSAY LOHAN spotted in a pair of brown/tan Gladiator sandals while shopping in LA at Intuition last month. She wore them with shirt shorts, which I think looks the best with this type of shoe.


SOLANGE
was spotted at Cochella this weekend in a pair of yellow Gladiator sandals, which I have yet to see until now. She wore with them a black and white star dress and a Christian Dior "CD" belt that she also wore a few weeks ago with all black. I like this color and it looks goos on her. *shout our to Concreteloop for this shot*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also my my gladiator sandals. I have 2 pair and just got a new pair from Endless.

Anonymous said...

Gladiator sandals are really very popular. Too got a pair from Famous Footwear.