Sunday, April 6, 2008

"Art of Pooh" hosted by Kidada Jones

KIDADA JONES hosted the "Art of Pooh" event this past Friday in Los Angeles @ the Evidence gallery. I was one of the lucky attendees via the company I intern at Red Light PR. It was a pretty cool event and the art was amazing! I had fun and from the looks of things, so did everyone else! Here are a few shots of JONES from the event in her Disney apparel! PS I loved her boots!!

KIDADA showing off her tiny Pooh in a bag....

KIDADA, her mother PEGGY LIPTON, and her sister RASHIDA JONES (cute family)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Troi...♥ said...

Wow...your sooooo Lucky ! I've always wanted to meet kidada. Nice Blog By The Way :)