Monday, March 3, 2008

Fashion Forecast: It's Coming.....


......the Peep toe Bootie!

This is a little section I've created that will feature what trend I see emerging, sort of a fashion forecast. Last season, I knew the wooden heel would be all the rage, and now I am predicting the peep toe booties, both sling back and closed. It's going to take me some time to get used to it, but I think they will grow on me. The black pair pictured are from CHLOE and you can check them out here.

We've already seen these shoes on the feet of SOLANGE, ALEXIS PHIFER, KERI HILSON, and most recently JULISSA on the "Rip the Runway" red carpet. The shoes are not that easy on the eye, but I am thinking they will grow on the fashion world. It's hard to pair them up with an outfit, but the ladies here did a fairly good job. I especially like the way KERI is wearing the shoes. I definitely like black over the white. That's my forecast for the "it" shoe this Spring, let's see how it plays out! :)

No comments: