Thursday, January 24, 2008

I Just Thought This Was Cute.....


LAUREN LONDON wore this blue satin top w/a black belt and black stockings and ankle boots. I was shocked at the comments on www.concreteloop.com as I read the first twenty-something comments NOT ONE PERSON liked it! I think that they just don't understand the look. The top has a vintage influence and LONDON wears it perfectly. The addition of the belt is perfect and I totally love the boots with it, however I think just about any basic pump/boot/peeptoe would have worked. It's adorable, I just purchased an all black polyester top that is similar @ the Fairfax flea market last Sunday for only $7. I'm sure Lauren's was a little bit more expensive, but achieving the same look as the celebs does not always have to cost you an arm and a leg.

No comments: