Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Boob Tube: Cashmere Mafia


I love this show! It is sooo "SEX & THE CITY" but I love it just the same! CASHMERE MAFIA is about four women who live in New York City juggling successful careers, marriages, children and dating. I was addicted to "Sex & the City" so much so this is like a little dose to give me my fix! Of course I am in love with the wardrobe more than anything else. The different designers, the fashions, the bags! It's sooo great! They remind me of how I'd like to be in about 7 years! In NYC with all my friends meeting for lunch to dish about the latest happenings in our lives. It just started, so there;s still a chance to catch up. CASHMERE MAFIA airs Wednesday's at 10pm, so you will have to TiVo or DVR Project Runway! Hope you like it!

No comments: