Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Bag Lady: LaLa & Ciara's New Louis Bags













So, I love Louis Vuitton, but unfortunately, every once in a while Marc does something that I can't ever see myself wearing. I do have to admit, I did jump on the LV Multicolore train, but I quickly hopped off, and sold my bag on ebay. With that said, I have come into my own (fashion-wise) enough to know that I do not like the new production from LV.The Louis Vuitton Monogram Shearling is a plastic mess...ok I take that back, every bag is art, let's just say I'm not a fan of this piece. After catching LALA & CIARA @ a NBA game court side rocking them, I decided to do a little research. Apparently the bag has not yet been released in the states, but has overseas and if from the Fall collection. [Correction!] I have been informed that the bag has been available in the states since November 1, thanks "Aud." In the pictures, LaLa is carrying the "Shearling Thunder" while CiCi carries the smaller of the two, the "Shearling Storm." The larger one, the Thunder goes for $3300, and the Storm can be yours for $3750. The price difference seems odd, in that the larger one is cheaper, but the smaller one (Storm) features lots of gold hardware that I'm sure is the cause of the price difference. I'm not really feeling the bag @ all, however my mom got a glance and had a fit, she loves it, so it must be appealing to someone! Lala and Ciara included. It just looks to me like an UGG and a Louis Vuitton Speedy had a baby, lol. Anyway, what do you think? You likey?

No comments: