Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The Hotness: Beyonce's FENDI Bag & Belt!


SO I posted BEYONCE in Paris last week wearing a very adorable outfit, along with a very hot bag. If you know me, you know I'm a bag fanatic, and I had to figure out the details about this bag. I knew it was from FENDI, but I wanted specifics! Turns out the bag is called the "Convertible Bag" and it goes for $1595.00 and up (all the wasy to over $5,000!). Of course, you can snag one from Bergdorf's, which Beyonce apparently "Burns Down" according to her hubby.

And her belt that I also had my eye on is also available at B.G. for $435.00, and is called the "Logo Belt." The one pictured is a caper green suede version with the metal (bronze) logo.

The other bag that she had on a few days prior to that shot, was also a FENDI bag, called the "Baulotto Grande Bag" and features a metallic Zucca print. It starts at $1450.00 and is one of the most unique bags they've produced to date. Looks like someone has taken a liking to FENDI's new season, and she's not the only one.

No comments: