Monday, November 12, 2007

Who Wore What: Lovely Ladies

These ladies were all spotted out and about at various events looking absolutely amazing!

First is BEYONCE who was arriving to a party overseas in a very cute off the shoulder silver and gold sequined top, with dark was denim jeans. I am loving the top....I want one!







Keeping with the sequined theme, is actress ROSARIO DAWSON. She is in Las Vegas at Tao to help rapper EVE celebrate her birthday. I love the colors of the dress and her shoes are adorable also. The short sleeved dress is perfect for a night out on the town!






J. Holiday's object of affection for both his first video "Bed" and his current release "Suffocate," looks fab while shooting the video in what looks like France. The video is great and the song is my absolute favorite track off of the album "Back of My Lac." I love belting a top that can be worn as a shirt or a dress, and that's exactly what the stylist did here. The black trench coat, beret and ankle boots, finish off the Parisian look. Cute!

CHRISTINA MILIAN looks very cute in this plum strapless number she wore to the "House of Taylor" jewelry event. The shoes are too cute, and I really like the cut on the dress. It could be a little more fitted, but I still like it on her. She is such a beaut!





Last but definitely not least is a woman who has evolved into a fashion maven over the years, looking more and more fierce as the events come and go: SERENA WILLIAMS. I love love love everything about her look here. Her hair is too cute, I am in love with this short cut; and the short black bubble dress, black stocking and shoes all come together to form a very sexy look for SERENA. Showing off some of her best assets: her legs and arms, the dress is perfect for the tennis star. A+!

No comments: