Thursday, November 15, 2007

I Love My.....

EMBELLISHED DRESS/TOP!

All of these ladies were spotted in cute dresses in the past few weeks and they all had something in common: Embellishment. The featured various stones, mirrors and faux diamonds were the popular choice in dresses with the following ladies.


KELLY ROWLAND
was at the MTV European Music Awards wearing this cute strapless blue dress with black stone embellishment. I'm not too sure how I feel about the dress with these shoes, but the dress is amazing!

Making an appearance at the World Music Awards is CIARA in a very interesting piece. I honestly did not like the dress when I saw it, and not much has changed. However she still wears it well. The light gray dress is embellished with gold mirrored 3D square stones. The shoes are cute, but they have to go; they are not for this outfit.

In a very similar dress is RIHANNA while doing a show. I like it, her shoes look good, and the dress is cuter than CiCi's for the simple fact that the whole neck piece disappears.

Last is THE GAME star TIA MOWRY on two separate occasions wearing embellished pieces both times. The first time she wears a black bubble dress with blue shoes and clutch. She looks so cute! I love the black on black, the stones cover the breast area and create a very young hip look. The second time she wears a beige silk v-neck top embellished with silver stones around the bust and black skinny jeans with a pair of strappy sandals.

No comments: