Monday, November 5, 2007

I Love My.....

....YSL TRIBUTE BAG!

If you don't already know, my fav shoe of the season is the YSL Tribute Pump. Now it has some company with the release of the YSL Tribute Bag. It is very cute, but rather plain. It has a very pretty price tag that I don't think I'd be willing to shell out, but it hasn't stopped these stars from picking one up.

JENNIFER LOPEZ was out and about with Hubby MARC ANTHONY rocking the patent croc skin version of the bag with a yellow dress and black sandals. She looks very cute, I'm loving the get-up!

CAMERON DIAZ is rocking the bag more casually, with a spaghetti strapped white top and jeans, cheetah peep toe shoes. Also choosing the croc skin style of this season's new "It Bag," she looks great!

Fellow Charlie's Angel DREW BARRYMORE also picked up one of the bags, pairing it with a cute black and white short sleeve dress belted at the waist, and matching sunglasses.

Next is a girl I haven't heard much from or about lately, which usually means she's working hard on something new: ASHLEE SIMPSON. Jess' little sis rocked this bag the cutest in my opinion. She donned a straw fedora, movie-star shades, sheer black top, jeans, and simple black flip-flops, along with her $1200.00 arm candy.

Last but not least is a preggers HALE BERRY. She rocks the over-sized bag with a very loose fitting, spaghetti strapped navy jersey dress and metallic gold flat sandals, finishing it off with the Hollywood staple: Big frames (sunglasses). Very cute Halle!

No comments: