Friday, November 2, 2007

For My Fellas: Pinstripes Please!

This is a style of suit that not everyone can wear, but these 3 gentlemen do it oh so well. I just love how a man looks in a tailored suit!


LL COOL J is pictured at the La Dolce Vita event in a black pinstripe suit, tie-less, with one of his signature hats and a pair of semi-transparent, tinted shades. I still don't know why he insists on covering up that head of his, but to each their own. I personally like a bald head :)





Next is the genius behind BAPE: NIGO, whom we have all come to know as Pharrell's right hand man, after Chad of course. He wore a pinstripe navy blazer with a pair of jeans which I'm almost certain are BAPE or BBC. He wore a white shirt with a sky blue silk tie and a BBC baseball cap. I don't love it, but he's staying true to his style, by not dressing it up too much.

Last is former king of the ROC, Mr. Damon Dash. He wore his suit very well I might add, keeping it simple with a black tie and white shirt, minus and accessories such as hats unlike the other two. Looking good Mr.Dash. Oh, and congrats on your expected arrival!

No comments: