Monday, October 29, 2007

Style Spotlight: Lindsay Lohan


This girl has had a rough year....but we all have to admit that Lindsay Lohan remains fashionable through it all. She makes anything look stylish, whether it be a t-shirt, shorts, or over sized hoodie. I love just about every picture I see of her, and she accessorizes especially well. The sunglasses, the shoes, the bags...I love it all! lol She generally goes with ballerina flats, large tees that hang off of the shoulder, fedora hats, cardigans, skinny jeans, shorts and/or jersey dresses. She obviously has a stylist, but I give her all the credit for the out and about everyday looks, which I love the most!

Lohan pretty much never fails. Even when she's dressing down, the look is hot. She, at least in my opinion, is the Kate Moss of my generation, minus the modeling career. I know that's a bold statement, but upon looking at these shots, I'm pretty sure you'll come to the same conclusion. Of course, you can click on the photos to view them larger.
PS She's out of rehab and is looking better than ever! Team Lindsay! :)

No comments: