Monday, October 8, 2007

Me No Likey: Red Carpet No No's

The Red Carpet is not only a walkway to celebs' exclusive destinations, it's also a chance to showcase your ensemble for the night. Unfortunately these people didn't dress to impress this week.

Missy, something is SO reminiscent about this top to me. Hmmmm.....is it "I Can't Stand the Rain?"
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

VP of Universal Records Sylvia Rhone should use some of that $$ to hire a stylist. What is this? I can't even comment because I honestly don't know what is going on here *undecided* :-/
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sheryl Lee Ralph does not look completely bad, but what in the gold boot hell possessed her to put these on. I think that's what landed her here....the dress can pass on it's own but the boots must go!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: