Monday, September 14, 2009

VMA Picks

So there were some amazing VMA fashions and I am loving that everyone seems to be taking more chances when it comes to their outfits. Kudos to all the stylists for pushing their clients not to play it too safe! Some of my favorites were:


KATY PERRY killed it in this very glam-rock look I love the whole thing and to throw some edge on it there are spikes coming from her sides! Amazing. Her body is out of this world.



I have been loving AMERIE'S style lately and last night was no different. This color is perfect on her skin and if you know m you know I'm a fan of the batwing sleeve on anyone. Well done!


Another stand-out look came from BEYONCE. I love that she has been going shorter and shorter lately....and really showing off those tones and near-perfect gams. And who can go wrong with a little red dress?

Little sis SOLANGE also looked stunning in this gorgeous mini. I am in love with her style and I think her ensemble looks fab here! The short hair absolutely works for her and goes great with this outfit. I love the strong shoulder on this dress!

Last bu not least is the gorgeous KERI HILSON. I love the plunging neckline and Keri is very tall so this works very well. The pantsuit it definitely going to be seen on the red carper this season and I love this take on it...super sexy with a bit of masculinity thrown in there.





No comments: